RE: [aspectj-users] POLL: How do you use ".lst" files with AJDT in Eclipse?

I don't use the .lst files (that is, beyond what eclipse provides). If I
have an aspect that isn't in the final deliverable it's usually because
it's a commented out debugging aspect, or an aspect I've long ago
refactored into the existing code.

I think if it got much more hairy than that I would use separate projects
and have the variant parts as projects layered on top of the common base
project.

-Macneil