RE: [aspectj-users] maven repository on ibiblio

"ajc -version" and the splash screen both report "1.2" as the version
number, so this should probably be the "official" version, so long as that
doesn't confuse Maven when 1.2.1 comes out,
Regards, Adrian.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Carlos Sanchez" <aspectj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/06/2004 18:45
Please respond to
aspectj-users

<aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [aspectj-users] maven repository on ibiblio

Just the last question, in the project.xml (made by Adrian I think) the
version is named 1.2.0 while what I've seen everywhere is version 1.2.
What's the "official" version name 1.2 or 1.2.0 ?

I suppose it's 1.2 so the project.xml files I've sent early to the list
need
that small fix to be consistent with the jar naming schema
(aspectjrt-1.2.jar or aspectjrt-1.2.0.jar), just to avoid issues with
automatic version management operations.

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain

Oness Project
http://oness.sourceforge.net