[aspectj-users] Re: no match for this type name...

Raminvas --

Thanks for the tip, I realized it later after sending the note. And I apologize for my
asperity. In my opinion, the error message itself leaves a lot to be desired.

Actually, I am enjoying your book quite a bit -- I think it is very well written and
understandable (up to the problem I encountered).

I got frustrated because AOP techniques could be used very successfully at my engagement,
my time is extremely limited, and to have show stoppers like this without any pointers on
where to look to fix it, were very maddening.

Again, I appreciate your tip and your book.

Regards,
Michael

=====