[aspectj-users] no match for this type name: MessageCommunicator [Xlint:invalidAbsoluteTypeName]

First, let me apologize for this question if it or one similar has already has been
responded to. I currently am unable to login to the archives using the userid and
password that the automailer sent me (userid: exquisitus, password: flinderfl7).

I am trying to go thru the examples of "AspectJ in Action", and I am stuck on pg 39
(sigh, *really early*).

Environment:
AspectJ 1.2
Eclipse 3.0 (M9)
JSDK 1.4.2_04

Given the class MessageCommunicatior.java:
//Listing 2.1 MessageCommunicator.java

package helloWorld;
public class MessageCommunicator {

	public static void deliver(String message) {
		System.out.println(message);
	}
	public static void deliver(String person, String message) {
		System.out.print(person + ", " + message);
	}
}

and the test class Test.java:
//Listing 2.2 Test.java

package helloWorld;
public class Test {
    	MessageCommunicator.deliver("Wanna learn AspectJ?");
    	MessageCommunicator.deliver("Harry", "having fun?");
    }
}

I am prepending "Hello!" to both lines of output using the following advice
MannersAspect.aj:

package helloWorld;
public aspect MannersAspect {
	pointcut deliverMessage()
		: call (* MessageCommunicator.deliver(..));

	before() : deliverMessage() {
		System.out.print("Hello! ");
	}
}

Which runs fine.

However when I add the following advice to the project --
// HindiSalutationAspect
//
public aspect HindiSalutationAspect {
	pointcut appendJi(String person)
		: call(* MessageCommunicator.deliver(String, String))
		&& args(person, String);

	void around(String person) : appendJi(person) {
		proceed(person + "ji");
	}
}

I get the following warning from Eclipse:
line 5: no match for this type name: MessageCommunicator [Xlint:invalidAbsoluteTypeName]

which has zero meaning for me at this point. (I also get the same warning message when I
attempt the same thing in ajbrowser, which makes perfect sense as they both use the same
jars.)

Any pointers? Any rules of thumb that I am violating?

Thanks in advance.

Michael