From: Mik Kersten [mailto:beatmik@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 2:17 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT Weirdness

Rons,

Are you indicating there a common use case for wanting both outputs from the
compiler?  I.e. to have an option in AJDT that causes both a JAR and .class
files to be generated.  For now I'm assuming that you don't do this with
every build and that an ant task is sufficient.  If you do make that ant
task and find it useful I suggest that you contribute it.

Mik