Re: [aspectj-users] OutOfMemoryError while building an AspectJ project with AJDT1.1.4

Thank Andrew and Alain.

My problem is solved by putting in "-vmargs -Xmx256M".
Elipse does not accept "-vmargs -Xms256M". What
happened to me before was that I mis-typed "vmargs" as
"vmagrs" and Elipse did not complain anything and the
available memory size was not set.

I tried to turn off 'Create a structure model during
compilation' option and rebuild without "-vmargs
-Xmx256M". I still got OutOfMemoryError. The total
number of files in this project is around 1000. The
crosscuts hit 1/3 of the files. But I have also tried
to build excluding all the aspect files.

Thanks again,

Guangjing