RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.1.4 now available

The compiler accepts relative paths both from the console and from AJDT.
You're seeing a message that results from a limitation of the graphical
".lst" file designer.  Whenever you view an ".lst" file in the designer it
likes to convert your graphical selection to project-relative paths before
saving the file.

So, if you need to use paths in a way that doesn't make the ".lst" designer
happy the workaround is to open the files with Eclipse's text editor
instead.  AJDT shouldn't have any trouble compiling ".lst" files that work
with the command line compiler assuming that the paths are correct.  Also,
please submit an enhancement bug report with your use case for the relative
paths in order to help us improve the ".lst" designer.

Let me know if that didn't address your problem.

Mik