RE: [aspectj-users] java.lang.VerifyError; can not resolve this member warning

Hello,

first thank you very much for the support and the sneak preview.
Although rc2 introduced some ant problems the VerifyError does
not occur any more.

But the warning/error messages of missing members is
still a huge problem for me with rc2.
     [iajc] JdbcLogAspect.java:59 can not resolve this member: void
DefaultProducer.access$201(AutoFetcher, javax.infobus.InfoBus)
[Xlint:unresolvableMember]

repeated with different line numbers in the Aspect and a second access$301
method.

Is this a warning, a bug in our code or an error in the compiler?

Any clarification greatly appreciated,
Vincenz

P.S. Is it intended that iajc now with rc2 needs to have rt.jar directly
in the classpath? I had to change all build scripts because java.lang.Object

was not found in the classpath. With rc1 this was not the case.

Back to the top