Re: [aspectj-users] Aspectj discussion

This implementation of AspectJ is a compiler/weaver.  It assumes that
all aspects are defined before any classes are woven, and it makes no provision for
(indeed, it prohibits) reweaving a woven class.  I personally think that's the
right answer -- that aspects should apply to a namespace in its entirety
for the crosscutting to be implemented correctly.

The AspectJ project does not work on hot-redeploy of classes in VM's