Re: [aspectj-users] Problems (Misunderstandings) With AspectJ 1.1

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:12:45 -0700, Wes Isberg <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

|||   java -Xbootclasspath/a:aspectjrt.jar ...

Making that change to my <java> task in my build file still didn't fix the
problem, but I get an identical error message as what I get when running
inside Eclipse. So that's progress.

||| But for an effective experiment, it's probably better to avoid
||| affecting classes in the boot loader, esp. if they are required to
||| load the runtime classes (if not to avoid violating any licenses).

Agreed. This was, what I thought would be, a simple test to try out the
weaving of a file that I didn't readily have the source for.

--
http://www.joeygibson.com
http://www.joeygibson.com/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/life/Wisdom.html

Back to the top