SV: SV: [aspectj-users] Newbie question:Running AspectJ on J2EE servers

No, I use aspects to manage logging and parameter validation in my session beans. But since you can specify a parent class or interface in your pointcut, shouldnt that include the class provided by the container? Anyway, I haven't tried so I'm not sure.

> Are you doing any Aspect-ifying of Entity beans? I thought
> about this, but
> since the actual bean implementation (with CMP) is generated by the
> container, how would you specify the pointcuts? Would it be
> sufficient to
> specify them for the abstract bean class that you DO write,
> or do you need
> to have knowledge of the class that the container will
> generate? Or am I
> thinking about this too much?

Back to the top