[aspectj-users] servlet and around advice

I am using a WAS4.0 server. I have and aspect created with a couple join points defined. One of the points is for a traditional class and the around advice works perfectly. However the second point is for a method in a servlet. Before and after advice work fine, but when i try and use around advice on this method in the servlet, the server exclaims that their was an unhandled exception in the servlet. Deeper in the stack trace it gives a class not found exception for org/aspectj/internal/AroundClosure.

How can it not find this class when the servlet is loaded, but it can for a class further down the road from the servlet. Both the servlet and the class are in the same WAR file together, and the aspectjrt.jar file is in the libraries I supply in the WAR. Does anyone else have this problem with servlet methods and around advice?

Thank you,
Nathan