Re: [aspectj-users] Passing injars to ajc in Eclipse

Hi Tim,
This can't be done.... yet. The Ajde environment in AspectJ 1.1b4 doesn't have the necessary wiring to pass the new 1.1 options on to the compiler. We're working very hard on a new AJDT release (and underlying AspectJ support) that provides full support for AspectJ 1.1 (new options appear directly in preferences page for example) and also for Eclipse 2.1.  This release will be publically available by the time of the AOSD conference (w/o 16th March).

Regards,
Adrian.

Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Pedone, Tim" <Tim_Pedone@xxxxxxxxxx>