[aspectj-users] aosd conference early registration deadline

On behalf of the AOSD conference (http://aosd.net/conference) I wanted to
remind AspectJ users that the conference early registration deadline is
tomorrow, February 14th.

The conference program this year is chock full of good stuff, and will be
a great place to share ideas and hear what others are doing with AO technology.
The program is designed to be rewarding for both practioners and researchers.
Of particular interest to practioners is a workshop on commercialization of
AOSD technology, practioner reports in the main program and I believe a BOF
on aspects and EJB is being considered.

Last year's conference was a great time, and everyone felt they had learned
a lot from the program and from talking to other attendees.  This year looks
even better, so I encourage you to attend if possible.

Gregor

Back to the top