[aspectj-users] AspectJ Slides

I would like to make a presentation of AspectJ to our departement and I was wondering if there was any presentation material available.
Before AspectJ moved to a subproject of Eclipse there were slides on the aspject.org web site but now all the links redirect to the eclipse web site.
Is there any way to download any one of them ?

Erik.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Putrycz;Erik
FN:Erik Putrycz
NICKNAME:int
ORG:INT;Computer Science Department
TITLE:Ph.D.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:33-160764415
TEL;CELL;VOICE:33-611096570
ADR;WORK:;;9, rue Charles Fourier;Evry;;91011;France
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:9, rue Charles Fourier=0D=0AEvry 91011=0D=0AFrance
X-WAB-GENDER:2
EMAIL;INTERNET:erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:erik.putrycz@xxxxxxxx
REV:20030207T125629Z