Re: [aspectj-dev] Android AspectJ Integration issue

Looks like you are trying to weave into core Android classes.  It's probably not a good idea (just like weaving into the JDK).  There are bootstrapping issues with this.  I'd avoid this if you can.  In general, you should only be weaving into your own application classes unless you really know what you are doing.