[aspectj-dev] Android AspectJ Integration issue

Hello,

I'm trying to code out few aspects into an android project.  Below is the aspect. I'm very particular about using the annotation based solution( because I want to use java compiler and not ajc). I've added aspectjrt jar and ajdtweaver jar to my class path. But I cannot see this working. Can anyone please help with a step by step instruction. I'm sure this can help lots of others who have been trying this.

@Aspect

public class ActivityAspect {

@AfterReturning(pointcut = "execution(* *.*(..)) && this(android.app.Activity)")

public void log(JoinPoint jp) {