Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ Source Code Information

Hi Hakan,

First, make sure that you read this page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Developer%27s_guide_to_building_tools_on_top_of_AJDT_and_AspectJ

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for.  Are you looking for
where the markers are generated (actually pretty boring stuff), or
where the internal model is generated that the markers are based on?

I'll tell you about the markers since it's simpler and if you have any
more questions, then feel free to ask.

Have a look at org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.ui.markers.DeleteAndUpdateAJMarkersJob.
 This gets run asynchronously after a build is completed.  It uses and
instance of org.eclipse.ajdt.core.model.AJProjectModelFacade that is a
facade into the AspectJ compiler to grab the crosscutting structure.