[aspectj-dev] AspectJ Source Code Information

Hi, I am Hakan, and i am a master student at university of Antwerp. I
took a research internship about aspect oriented programming and i am
investigating the aspectJ plug-in to implement my simple plugin.
I put some aspectJ plugin source code on eclipse IDE. I try to find
some markers in that code but i haven't found where makers generate in
which part of package.
I am searching inside of org.eclipse.ajdt.ui jar ,
org.eclipse.ajdt.mylyn.ui, org.eclipse.ajdt.core. If you do not mind,
can you give some information to get markers from aspectJ source code

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Hakan Özler

Back to the top