Re: [aspectj-dev] Discrepancies in the git eclipse aspectj repository

Thinking back all that ... very long... time ago to when I last used CVS in anger, I'd not really expect anything other than tags to be of much use.

Having been using Git for 2 years now, it amazes me just how much productivity we managed to screw out of CVS over the years :)