[aspectj-dev] maven repo for AspectJ jars?

I was on the AspectJ website and a <dependency> section was not listed on the "Downloads" page that I could cut and paste into my Maven pom. It is also not in the FAQ under "How do I download AspectJ".

I searched around and found some reference to the 1.5.4 in a repo but not the latest release. What is the projects goals or options for distribution for no-nonsense downloads by publishing a snippet of code that could be put in a pom and distribution via this method?

J.V.

Back to the top