[aspectj-dev] Query Regarding Maven Aspectj

Hi,

This is Arun. I’m using AspectJ in my project. My project is based on Maven.

I’m able to successfully compile the .aj file and when I try to run the testcase using maven my aspects are working fine.

But when I start executing the program from command prompt (eg.. java <*.jar>) my aspects are not working. Is it necessary to set any Java JVM option for my aspect to execute.

Thanks In Advance,

Arun V

Back to the top