Re: [aspectj-dev] Query Regarding Maven Aspectj

Hi Arun,

You should just be able to run the code after your build finishes.  I
presume you were doing a regular build of aspects and java source
code, to produce a woven result.  You weren't load time weaving?

The only requirement for running woven code is that you have the
aspectj runtime (aspectjrt.jar) on the classpath when you run java.

If you are loadtime weaving then you may need to use the javaagent
when you run the code
(-javaagent:<pathtoaspectj>/lib/aspectjweaver.jar) but that is only
required if the java source and aspects have been compiled separately.

Maybe if you show me your pom I can puzzle it out.

cheers,
Andy