Re: [aspectj-dev] VerifyError in around advice during load time weaving

AFAIR it happens when the bytecode tries to access a value which is not there, for example a method parameter, in this case it would be the fourth parameter, while the signature of the method has less paramers, like in this example could be three. But never happened to me with AspectJ, it happened with javac however :)

Since this is an around on the <init>, could it be an access to the not-yet-completely-created object?

Simone