Re: [aspectj-dev] ASTParser and AjASTVisitor

> and it has no votes on it.  Some of the input into prioritization of
> bugs/enhancements is the number of votes they have.  Is that the bug
> that would address this problem?

Yes, I believe solving that bug would make me much happier.

The same for me. It has 5 votes, now :-).
Also, I know some other people that are working with AjASTVisitor. I'll ask them if they need the binding support to vote in this bug.

I am quite keen on contributing. If time allows, I will see to
provide tests or implementations from my thesis, after it's done

Martin,
if it is possible to share your implementation I could help you to test it and, with the time, improve the code.
My life will be much easier if I have this support.

Fernando Barden Rubbo

Back to the top