Re: [aspectj-dev] Cleanup of CompilationUnitDeclaration

The cleanup is done simply to recover memory - we don't want to hold
onto anything for longer than necessary.  If you are hacking the
compiler, I guess you can prevent cleanup to keep the references
around - if that is what you want?  References (dependencies) between
types is also recorded as part of the AjState for incremental
compilation.

Andy.