[aspectj-dev] Cleanup of CompilationUnitDeclaration

Hi, everyone!

    I found that the CompilationUnitDeclarations of JDT in the AJDT project, will be cleaned up after they are "processed" (including typechecking, flow analysis, etc., or the process() method), that is to delete the scope and reference info, etc. In the AjPipeliningCompilerAdapter implementation of CompilerAdapter, the above info of each CompilationUnitDeclaration can hardly exist at the same time. Here comes a question: Is it necessary to clear the info of CompilationUnitDeclarations? How can I remain the scope the reference info of each CompilationUnitDeclaration for future use?