Re: FW: [asm] Fwd: [aspectj-dev] Extension of ASM to SupportAspectJAttributes?

abc does not, at present, support separate compilation for aspects.
It does do weaving into class files, but once an aspect is compiled,
all the aspect-specific info is gone.

abc uses the polyglot parser generator ppg (a java-cup derivative)
for parsing source.