Re: [aspectj-dev] AJ 5 @AJ and aspectOf

Alex, I understood your message, but suggested to you privately
that others might not.  Here's my message to you, unredacted:

------------------------
[to you only]

I suspect your message is not understandable to most people.

E.g., what is "APT"? "@AJ aspect"?  Why '*' in "Aspect*s*."?
Since when do we do "source gen"?  And what's the user benefit?

It might be understandable to the other developers with whom
you've had private discussions; it's up to you whether you want
to include others.

I do think it's fair to assume people have read the developers'
notebook and understand Java 5 concepts; I mainly pointed out
your shorthand terms that actually aren't used or discussed there.
(Yes, aspectj-dev is clearly the place for a well-framed discussion.)

Wes