[aspectj-dev] Contract4J: New "Design by Contract" tool for Java5 using AspectJ

I created an open-source project called "Contract4J" for supporting Bertrand Meyer's "Design by Contract" programming in Java. It uses Java 5 annotations and generates AspectJ code to weave in contract tests. I'm emailing this announcement to the AOSD group, too, because the back-end code generation can be extended to generate tests using other Java-based aspect systems, which I hope to do soon.

http://www.contract4j.org/

Feedback welcome.

Dean

dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx