Re: [aspectj-dev] supporting tool

Hi Russ

On Thursday 09 December 2004 09:15, Russell Miles wrote:
> I am currently researching the possibilities of creating an AspectJ
> unit test tool

This is interesting, but maybe not completely original (as far as I can see).
I googled around a bit, and i found already something about this stuff
something was implemented in the Nanning framework, something else was about
extending JUnit. In particular:
http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/virtualMockObjects.htm

I've been proposed to investigate how an enterprise system based on
asynchronous messages  would benefits when adopting AOP techniques. What do
you think about this ?

bye
Valerio
Valerio Schiavoni