Re: [aspectj-dev] supporting tool

Hi Valerio,

I am currently researching the possibilities of creating an AspectJ unit test tool and so if you would like to get involved with that effort there is probably more than enough to meet the demands of a couple of thesis (I'm working on one too). Let me know if you're interested and we can get a dialog going.

Cheers,

Russ