Re: maven, or not - was Re: [aspectj-dev] still here re 1.5 varargs

MevenIDE from codehaus provides seemless integration between eclipse and
maven...it even has a maven task for creating your eclipse project and a one
click 'maven synchronize' that syncs .classpath --> maven dependencies or the
other way around...it's pretty cool.

We used to run our projects at work the same way (eclipse + ant)...of course,
our software is in no way as complex as aspectj...but we took the leap to maven
and have never looked back.

Bit of a lack of doco on the maven project, but their working on that.  But
definitely check out http://mevenide.codehaus.org/