Re: [aspectj-dev] a java method containing labels

I need to instrument methods that contain a lot of in-line code that
contain loops and very few method calls. I was hoping to have the ability
to add a label and define an aspect based on the label.

kevin

             "Wes Isberg"
             <wes@california.c
             Sent by:                  aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             aspectj-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [aspectj-dev] a java method
             08/25/2004 01:35          containing labels
             PM

             Please respond to
             aspectj-dev@eclip
                  se.org

AspectJ can work with any Java code, but there's no AspectJ
language support for picking out labels in particular.
What are you trying to do?

Wes