Re: [aspectj-dev] Weaving messages on the command line.

Hi,

- What extra information would you like to know in the message?  Is
  it useful to know the types within the files that are involved?
  (I know you are going to say yes, I don't know why I'm asking)

All I would like to get out of those messages is:

- The type-name of all aspects that are woven into
- The type-name of the class that is woven

Therefore the information in your example log seems to be pretty fine for me (as long as the class name is the full class name and not only the file name without package information).

- Currently the message type for the weaving info message is IMessage.INFO - shall we have an IMessage.WEAVEINFO type?

I would like the WEAVEINFO message type. This would make it easy to extract those messages if you are using the weaver at the API level.

Best regards,
Martin