Re: [aspectj-dev] no parentset in iajc task...

hmm, perhaps it was baked before parentset (Ant 1.3)?
(sheer speculation)

Or because most people with Ant were using .lst files
and no one's ever asked about parentset.

Do feel free to submit a fully-roasted AjcTask.java as a bug,
and indicate which API's are usable only in 1.5/1.6...

Thanks -
Wes

Peter Litvak wrote:

Hello,

I'm just wondering why the inplementation of <iajc> ANT task looks half
baked
from the fileset point of view?
tags but doesn't
allow <parentset>.
What I'm trying to do is to prepare the fileset outside the <iajc> and then
use it there.
No luck so far. If I'm conceptually missing something please show me the
right path.

Thank you,
Peter