[aspectj-dev] Problems with compiled code

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and I don't know if I do right.

I'm running webMethods (wM) Intergration Server (IS) 6.0.1 on Java 1.4.1 (Sun). When using AspectJ for wM Flow Services I get an runtime error while executing the code. The error message is, that I have to recompile the code. There's no problem running the code without AspectJ, also running on Java 1.4.1 without IS. I know that wM modified or erased a file called jce.jar from Java 1.4.1.
I read that the code generated by AspectJ is compatible to normal compiled code. wM Support is not able to help me, because AspectJ is not tested with IS and therefore not supported.

Is there anybody who can help me getting running AspectJ with IS, because AspectJ is really great?

Kind regards

Sascha Benkart

Back to the top