[aspectj-dev] Changes in the shadows...

In preparation for the extended patching of the shadows/org.eclipse.jdt.core module, I've carefully compared the branch aj_v_396 with the version Root_v_396 and annotated every change we've made from the root version with "// AspectJ Extension" - the differences show up quite cleanly now when using "compare with...". I ran all the tests and then checked these annotated files back into the branch, and tagged with "v_pre_ajdt_extensions." We should now be ready to begin planning how to extend this work to cover the full JDT core function.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top