[aspectj-dev] Aspect J icon missing from Eclipse 3.0 after installation

Hi,

Could someone tell me why I can’t see the Aspect J’ icon or the welcome page after installing the plug-in?.  I have installed Eclipse 3.0 in my Windows XP machine. While installing the Aspect J plug-in, I got the alert that the jar is not digitally signed and the provider eclipse.org cannot be verified. But I went and installed and it installed successfully. The aspect J perspective doesn’t give me an option to create an aspect or aspect J project. Please help me. I need this ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Vigil

Back to the top