[aspectj-dev] Large no of commits in CVS tree...

In advance of work on adding the extended org.eclipse.jdt.core and ajdt.core into our repository, I spent some time this morning working through the various modules fixing up compiler warnings (unused locals, unused private methods, redundant imports etc.) I've tried to keep diffs to a minimum by e.g. commenting out individual unwanted imports rather than using the sledgehammer that is "organize imports."  I eliminated about 400 warnings, but also touched quite a few files - best to synchronize with repository before starting work on any new item...

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top