[aspectj-dev] resource copying in 1.1.1

Bug 36071 is marked fixed, but I don't see resources being copied
to the destination directory when running from the command line.
Having the compiler copy resources should mean I can remove the
taskdef support for the same feature for 1.1.1.

Does someone want to describe when and which resources are
supposed to be copied?

What happens with these variants?
- command-line, AJDE+?
- resources in source directories & input jars are both copied?
- java sources specified as *.java, -sourceroots; via .lst?
- no destination directory or output jar is specified?
- incremental mode?
- if compile fails only because of declare error?
- if one resource fails to copy, do all?
  is there an error or warning or info message,
  or does the compiler abort with an IOException?

I think I saw the basic JUnit tests in ajde; are there others?

Thanks -
Wes

Back to the top