[aspectj-dev] reporting fix delivery version

I'd like some query I could embed in a URL for users to say, "Here are all the bugs we fixed for the 1.1.1 release."

In our old bug tracker, we had a convention of using

  FixedIn: {version}

In bugzilla, "target milestone" might work; are these values defined by an administrator? With it, we could do a query like "compiler bugs fixed in the 1.1.1 release". (btw, the "version" in the bug should be the one the bug was found in.)

So:

- Should we adopt a convention of including "fixin-{version}" in the fix comment, as a shortcut for "fix available in version {version}"?

- Or does someone over there want to populate the target milestones?

Wes

Back to the top