RE: [aspectj-dev] Compiler monitor messages

Prior to the 2.1 upgrade the scheme worked along these lines:
* total time computed from files to compile * 2
* after each file is compiled notification happens with ++ of last number
compiled, text is set as "compiled: <path>/<file>.java"
* after compilation is done above is repeated for each file woven with
"woven:..."

There were also some important messages indicating the start and end of
compilation and weaving.

Mik