[aperi-dev] DataServer-Can't find Framework

I have had poor/no luck in trying to bring the Aperi-dataserver up in the IDE.  I am getting unpredictable/erratic behaviors. The threads seem to randomly/prematurely terminate and inhibit me from debugging in the IDE.   It is like they are getting shut down from elsewhere. (like the framework itself)

Therefore I tried to run the datasvr.bat file from a Command Prompt.  I also fail.  I get only the following in .log file found in the C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\AperiDebug\datasvr\configuration directory.

I could use some help understanding where to look and what to fix.  I believe this must be an environmental problem.   What am I missing.

!SESSION Mon Jan 26 10:25:05 EST 2009 ------------------------------------------

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.launcher 4 0 2009-01-26 10:25:05.109

!MESSAGE Exception launching the Eclipse Platform:

!STACK

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find framework

            at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.getBootPath(Main.java:812)

            at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:427)

            at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1169)

            at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1144)

            at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:30)

Dan Keiper