RE: [aperi-dev] Cancelled: Aperi Production Ready Task Force Workgroup

Also, I just discovered that I'm double-booked Tuesday afternoon.  So I will miss the beginning of your in-context launch presentation.  I'll look at the slides today and send comments/questions.  But I expect to be back before your session is done.

Paul

From: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martine Wedlake
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 9:44 AM
To: Allen Heitman; Dave Wolfe; Duane Baldwin; Ramani R Routray
Subject: [aperi-dev] Cancelled: Aperi Production Ready Task Force Workgroup

Cancelled: Aperi Production Ready Task Force Workgroup

07/18/2008 -

(Repeats)

Chair:

Martine Wedlake/Portland/IBM

Sent By:

Martine_Wedlake/Portland/IBM%IBMUS@xxxxxxxxxx

Location:

Callin-below

Martine_Wedlake

Martine Wedlake has cancelled this meeting. Your calendar will be updated to reflect this change.

Repeats

This entry repeats

Required:

Allen Heitman/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS, Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM@IBMUS, Duane Baldwin/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS, Ramani R Routray/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS