From: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martine Wedlake
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 9:43 AM
To: Aperi Development
Subject: [aperi-dev] Aperi Production Ready Task Force Meeting CANCELLEDtoday

Our main agenda item is to priorities our list of activities to help SNIA.  Since I'll be at the SNIA symposium next week, I'll try to get some time with Paul (and co) to get their feedback.  To have a meeting today wouldn't be that effective as our priorities might change next week anyway.

We will meet at the next regularly scheduled slot (2 weeks).

Thanks.
--

Martine Wedlake, Ph.D.
SMI-S/CIM Storage and Aperi Architect