[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aperi-dev] Aperi Production Ready Task Force Meeting CANCELLEDtoday
- From: "Paul von Behren" <Paul_von_Behren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:22:04 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acjo7QpovBLAvtMXThKvKkSp+pvL0gABJCLw
- Thread-topic: [aperi-dev] Aperi Production Ready Task Force Meeting CANCELLEDtoday
I will look at the ECS priotities relative to the
presentation from Aperi PRTF and use this as the first pass at SNIA/SMI
priorities that I think wil also be of interest to the Aperi
volunteers. The details of our post ECS plan have not been finalized yet
(one more meeting next week), but I think I can give a pretty good
idea of priorities next week.
Many many thanks!
Our main agenda item is to
priorities our list of activities to help SNIA. Since I'll be at the
SNIA symposium next week, I'll try to get some time with Paul (and co) to get
their feedback. To have a meeting today wouldn't be that effective as
our priorities might change next week anyway.
We will meet at the next regularly scheduled slot (2
Martine Wedlake, Ph.D.
and Aperi Architect
T/L 775-3072 or (503)