Check-ins to resolve (Re: Four files (Re: [aperi-dev] Mishap with source versusbinary checkins...))

Change / checkins made to CVS to recover from the mess I created
last night:

Please accept my humble apologies for creating all this confusion.
Simona, thank you in advance for reviewing the following versions, plus
confirm they are what you expect.

Hth,
Robert

Mainline

Filesystem.java 1.4
===================
Back out previous back out This version is now same as 1.1
which the previous back out should have done, but now this
does.

ProbeLinux.java 1.6
===================
Back out previous back out This version is now same as 1.3
which the previous back out should have done, but now this
does.

ProbeLinux.c 1.7
================
Back out previous checkin This version is now same as 1.5
(The checkin comment for 1.5 suggests this version was checked
in for NetApp SMI-S Array Profile. That isn't accurate, version 1.5
was made to fix bug #199869 - Data Agent crashes on SuSE 9).

Aperi/bin/linux-ix86
====================
Rebuilt all binaries from HEAD, tested and checked in.

Bug #208708
========

This bug is still open against the HEAD development build, but there
is code (from Simona) that was checked into this branch:

ProbeJava.java 1.3.2.1
======================
This version was checked in with comment "Implementation of NetApp
SMI-S Array Profile". That isn't accurate, there is lots of new code
in 1.3.2.1 that adds SCSI device discovery via /sys/class/scsi_host
for 2.6 Linux kernels, in addition to the existing /proc/scsi discovery
for 2.4 Linux kernels.

Much of this code can be used to fix bug #208708 - "Agent can't scan
SCSI disks on recent Linux versions" But requires some modification to
work on my servers. I had coded a similar fix and checked in last night,
but then found the conflict.

Back to the top