[aperi-dev] Aperi Roadmap V7 - DRAFT

A draft Aperi roadmap update is available on the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/a/af/Aperi_Roadmap_DRAFT_092707.pdf).  This first cut takes into account all the feedback from those of you who have responded with discussions and prioritized requirements on the mailing lists and at our weekly team and bi-weekly community meetings.  It also folds in the survey feedback, http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aperi-survey/maillist.html, as well.

The draft roadmap has a number of open questions we need to resolve.  We can use this strawman for discussions at today's community meeting and next weeks team meetings to resolve these questions.  We are still targeting to have this completed prior to SNW in two weeks.  Please take a look at the roadmap and provide your comments/feedback.  Thanks.
Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top