Re: [aperi-dev] Some issues about Aperi

Ben,
Yes, sometimes the Eclipse mirrors take up to 24 hours to update.  It has been updated and the latest build is available.  The "download third-party" feature has been fixed (four packages are no longer needed from third party site, but are included).  You can find the newest build at:
        http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/aperi/Aperi-R04-070628-222529.zip

Todd Singleton
Software Engineer, Tivoli, IBM
Menlo Park, CA
email: toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx

Benjamin Marstaller <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/29/2007 06:57 AM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [aperi-dev] Some issues about Aperi

Hi,

thanks for the new build! I wasn't able to test it yet, because i had to
hold a presentation about my work (on Aperi). I'll soon test it, and
then send you the results.
I downloaded the version from June 25th, but the newer version from June
28th is not downloadable, i get the error below:

Eclipse downloads - file unavailable

The selected file is invalid, or it is no longer available for download.

TPC:
Thanks for the invitation to work on the TPC function. I'm interested in
working on the function of integrating an existing TPC database in
Aperi, tell me please how i can start doing this (because now, i just
wrote things in the source code to get it work for me...)

Documentation:
I'll look in the documentation in the wiki, and then mention the points
which where very difficult for me. I'll use bugzilla to document this.

Best regards,
Benjamin