[aperi-dev] Updated schedule

Several of you (Dave, Christoph, Rodica, Todd, Simona, Craig) have provided me with updates to the project schedule.  the schedule has just been posted to the wiki with those changes here:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Project_Schedule
If you look at either the Microsoft Project or pdf versions of the schedule, the new tasks or updates (and resulting changes) are identified in blue.  Tasks in dark red are still awaiting sizing completion.

Please take a look at your sections and make sure I represented everything correctly.  Thanks.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM     408-284-4795     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top